Application for Rotation
Thank you for your interest in an OMM rotation at Osteopathic Healthcare of Maine. Our physicians are dedicated to supporting students and residents who are committed to studying osteopathic principles and practice. We utilize the full spectrum of OMM modalities with an emphasis on OCF and the biodynamic approach.
We would like to know a little about your interest in the study of osteopathic practice. Can you please take a moment to answer the following questions, as completely as you can, to help us get a sense of whether OHM seems like a good fit?
- Tell us a little about your interest in OMM and what experiences you have had providing or assisting with an osteopathic treatment, or as a patient receiving a treatment.
- How have these experiences inspired you?
- How do you see OMM’s role in your career as an osteopathic physician?
- Why have you chosen OHM for your rotation?
- What OMM training did you have while in school? Who were your teachers?
- What OMM-oriented rotations or experiences have you had in your 3rd and 4th year rotations? With whom did you work?
- Have you taken any courses outside of school: biodynamics and/or biobasics; Saturday cranial workshops at UNECOM; SCTF or OCA basic courses; ASSSG courses; convocation; or studied with other osteopathic preceptors?
- What else would you like us to know about you?
We look forward to hearing from you.